Functions & Eventst: 01252 720402
More in this section
Make an Enquiry
Thursday 25th January 2018 from 7pm
Join us as we celebrate the birthday of Scotland’s best loved bard
- Drinks and canapés served on arrival
- Seated dining in the Great Hall – traditional Scottish menu to include haggis!
- Professional Piper to pipe in the haggis
- Entertaining toasts and poetry recitals
- Dram of whisky to toast the haggis
- Live Ceilidh Band and Dancing
- Late bar – The Gallery Bar, overlooking Farnham
- Complimentary parking
- Accommodation and breakfast available at a special rate
All for just £79 per person* – Limited Spaces Available – Book Now
For more information or to book your table, please call our Events Team on 01252 720402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Inclusive of VAT.
Why not make the castle your own with exclusive use for your event.
want to find out more?
t: 01252 720402